[amibroker] CSI DATA - installing UA 2.8.1

Andrew:

You are right. It was impossible to get UA 2.81 to properly
install on my XP computer. Actually it did install all the
program files but none of data history files got installed.
Thus after my next download I only had two days of data!!!!

I had a mirrored the CSI folder before updating so I just
reverted back to a previous version and redownloaded the
daily update.

The next day I talked to CSI support and learned that 2.8.1
will install on some but not all XP computers. So I tried
installing it on my back up computer - it installed
correctly with all the historical data. So I copied all the
history files from that computer to my main one. The next
download worked fine and I have been happily using 2.8.1
since.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail