[amibroker] Re: Help with "~~~EQUITY"

If it's OK to rename after each backtest (i.e. you're not running
some "batch" of backtests, then the following may help. After each
backtest, run this procedure via scan:

// Rename ~~~Equity////

procedure RenamePFEquity(Naam,Newgr)
{
	SetForeign("~~~EQUITY", True, True );
	PFEquity=C;
	PFCash=L;
	RestorePriceArrays();

	AddToComposite(PFEquity,Naam,"C");
	AddToComposite(PFCash,Naam,"L");

	CategoryAddSymbol( Naam, categoryGroup, NewGr );
}

Basically, it saves the last ~~~Equity as "Naam" in the designated
Group, called NewGr. After View->Refresh all it should appear there.

Hope this helps.

PS