[amibroker] Saving ~~~EQUITY curves

Thanks for the procedure example.

Any ideas on speeding up the refresh? With my large
database AB takes a long time doing a refresh.

The only idea that I have come up with so far is creating a
separate AB database for equity curves. Here is how it
would work (I have yet to try this out).
1. Run the back test.
2. Do an explore with apply to set to ~~~EQUITY.
3. Use AddColumn to get data into AA results window.
4. Copy to Excel.
5. Give the ticker a new name in Excel.
6. Repeat 1 to 5.
7. Export as a csv file from Excel.
8. Switch AB database to the one just for Equity Curves
9. Import into AB.

Any one have an idea that has fewer steps?

The big appeal of the above is that it would avoid the long
refresh delay that I experience with my large research
database.