[amibroker] Re: list maintenance -- spamcop -- bouncing

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Peters
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
> Yuki,
>

> Have you checked with your ISP? A few weeks ago I was getting many
> messages with the word {SPAM?} in the subject line. It has since
> been corrected after my complaint.
>

> Regards,
> William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
> www.amitools.com

Dear Ms. Yuki Taga,

Thank you very much for using JENS SpinNet.

According to the error message you forawarded this time, the IP
address
66.94.237.16 is listed on SPAM COP's block list.
That is why we are not able to receive the message from this server.

For further information, please see the following URL;

http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?66.94.237.16

SPAM COP is the globally well known organization for this kind,
if the address is listed there, it can be trouble to other email
server, as well.
They usually lift their restriction by 12 to 48 hours, depends on
how serious
they consider the message, as a SPAM.
If the problem continue the several days, please ask the manager of
the IP
address 66.94.237.16 (which is Yahoo, this case )to contact Spam Cop
lift their restriction, or solution.
The IP address 66.94.237.16 is not ours, but belongs to Yahoo, and
we can
not contact SPAM COP to lift the restriction.

We deeply apologize for your inconvenience but appreciate your
cooperation.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact
us.

---------

So, we apparently have a blame-passing game here.

Yuki