Re: [amibroker] REPEAT: Tomasz did you get this one? New panes blank after closing and reopening

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] REPEAT: Tomasz did you get this one? New panes blank after closing and reopening
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:56:12 +0100

Herbert,

See the READ ME for BETA 4.64.1:

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.64.1 (as compared to 4.64.0)

  a.. formula tree is refreshed after using "Save As..." function in Formula editor (to show any newly created files)
  b.. "Parameters" menu option is turned on always

Is there any mention of "blank panes" here ?
No.

Always consult read mes. Only things that are mentioned in CHANGES FOR VERSION .... section
are implemented. If something IS NOT mentioned then it is NOT IMPLEMENTED.

Really PLEASE DO READ the Read Mes. I do not write them for myself. I write them for you.
And I am write them so I DON'T NEED TO answer obvious questions and requests that are already answered in read me.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com