[amibroker] BETA versions

Hello,

Sometimes this message does not come across each time I release beta, so I repeat
what is written in every READ-ME:

THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. EXPECT BUGS !!!
Backup your data files and entire AmiBroker folder first!

Also please do NOT apply workarounds and forcefully try to use something that exhibits
incorrect behaviour. This may do much more harm than good thing.
Instead either do not use the feature that is not (yet) working properly OR revert
to previous version and WAIT UNTIL A FIX IS RELEASED.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com