[amibroker] Re: Tomasz did you get this one? New panes blank after closing and reopening

In an effort to try to help you out, just want to make clear one
thing... previously I said I was able to solve this for myself by
doing the following:
1 - close all black charts
2 - save and close ab
3 - reopen ab and then add back the missing indicators

I think #1 is the most important.  Its almost like, starting from
scratch and not allowing AB to "migrate" my old formulas from teh
previous version.

Also what I did was to rename all of my formulas that were migrated
(i.e. "ADX (1004).afl" --> "ADX.afl"), and "rebuild" all of my chart
tabs with the new saved formulas.

Basically I didn't let AB migrate my stuff, but really cleared
everything out, and added stuff back.

Again, this may be what you have done, but just wanted to see what
worked for me would work for you.

- chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>

<mleonsprint@xxxx>