Re: [amibroker] Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary
  • From: Natasha M S <dynomitedoll_ddd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:49:27 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Sir,
       Dont do that i and quite a few of my friends are in the trial period and our currency position is a lot worse than that .We are not from any banana republic but well even then today for us the dollar is 45 of our currency and  also  according to some of your own indicators and charts the dollar is going to have a dead cat bounce back so well frankly we feel you should reconsider.
         Thanks . and we still feel amibroker is one of the best around. and so is the group.

Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Due to very weak dollar nowadays
(dollar felt down -21% against my local currency since June 2004,
and more than -11% against euro)
I will be probably forced to rise the prices for
AmiBroker Standard from $129 to $149
and
AmiBroker Professional from $199 to $229

The date of price change is not yet established but I am giving
advance information for those who are trialing AmiBroker now
to make up his/her mind within 2-3 weeks to make sure they pay
current (lower) price.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com