[amibroker] Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Hello,

Due to very weak dollar nowadays
(dollar felt down -21% against my local currency since June 2004,
and more than -11% against euro)
I will be probably forced to rise the prices for
AmiBroker Standard from $129 to $149
and
AmiBroker Professional from $199 to $229

The date of price change is not yet established but I am giving
advance information for those who are trialing AmiBroker now
to make up his/her mind within 2-3 weeks to make sure they pay
current (lower) price.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com