[amibroker] Re: Setting back testing dates within AFL formular

This is what I've come up with so far but at this stage it's
returning nothing.

initialyear =Optimize("initial year",1997,1997,2002,1);
inimonth = Optimize(" initial month",1,1,12,1);
finishyear = initialyear+2;

Indate = Year()==initialyear AND Month() == inimonth;
Outdate = Year()==finishyear AND Month() == inimonth;

indate = ExRem(indate,Outdate);
Outdate = ExRem(Outdate, indate);

This should optimize over two year periods starting from 1997 on
monthly steps. Think the last two lines of code aren't doing what I
want them too, or there's something missing.

Can anyone help ?

See Change

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"

<ajf1111@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > See change,
> >
> > I believe Dimitri presented such an example , maybe a year or
two
> ago.....You can check the archives or ask Dimitri if he can post
the
> formula....I do not remember exactly when it was....
> >
> > Anthony

AFL