[amibroker] Questions for seasoned users...

Hi,
I am looking thru some of the code in the built-in indicators and have the
following questions (I searched the online documentation but could not find
the answer to these):

1)	What does _SECTION_BEGIN and _SECTION_END indicate (besides the
obvious).?
2)	What does _DEFAULT_NAME() do?
3)	What is the difference between Param and ParamField? (I know Param
creates parameters that can be modified via a dialogue).
4)	I plot an EMA on a price chart, but would like "EMA( period )" to
appear in the upper left (i.e. I'd like the plot name to be annotated on the
chart much like other indicators.CCI, RSI, etc).  Much like a key; in the
case of multiple EMAs plotted on a chart, this would make it easy to
identify which plot is which.currently, the I have to remember what color
represents a given period do determine which plot is which. How can I do
this?

Thanks much for your time.