[amibroker] Re: IMPORTING process for ASX (australian STCK Mark) from YAHOO done

NO ,
I purely use AB in EOD mode and get the AMIQUOTE to update the days
close, H, L, O , V  during the day . This way I can scan for
breakouts etc.
AT the end of day you can simply upload the eod days close data to
keeo the database tip top.
I dont think its possible to get amiquote to provide intraday thru
yahoo even thoough its delayed ..
ANY ONE DONE THIS  let us kow :-)

MOZ

intraday --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kaveman perth
<kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks hadn't realised yahoo could provide intraday data for ASX
stocks
> Can you backfill at the endof day for the intraday data?
>

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 04:47:07 -0000, das300@xxxx <das300@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > OK this is really my first contribution back to those who may lay
> > behind me. It is a small payment to those who take time to help
me in
> > here and at AB support .
> >
> > I have just been able to fully rig up australian share market
info on
> > delayed 20 min or LIVE (if u use QT and have a commsec account or
> > similar) .
> > BElow is what I have done including modifying the ab IMPORT.FORMAT
> > file to cope with the XXX.AX in yahoos aussie database and the
*.txt
> > files you need for aMIQUOTE to import historicals and SYNC up in
AB