[amibroker] Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+ symbols in AmiBroker?

Dear All,

I have eSignal basic, which allows me to monitor 100 symbols real-
time simultaneously.  Now I want to monitor intraday price pattern of
near 1000 symbols in AmiBroker, what is the best way to do that
without changing my eSignal subscription?  One way I can do it is to
use Qcollector to download intraday data from eSignal, then import
them into AmiBroker.  This process is very tedious, and you have to
do every 5minutes if you want to follow 15 minutes charts.  Is there
any script that I can automatically download intraday from eSignal
and feed to AmiBroker?

Thanks,
Jim