[amibroker] Managing markets and groups

Hi,
First, I know I have been asking a lot of questions the last few days.I have
been officially using Amibroker for a little under a week and I am trying to
come up to speed. I hope my frequent posts do not annoy anyone.once I am up
to speed, they will slowly dwindle.

I have a few questions on managing markets, indices, sectors and groups
(btw, I did go thru the docs and searched the archive (a lot of hits, some
were helpful).so I am not taking the easy way out.)
1) How do most users add entries to the Markets, Indexes, Groups and Sectors
folder?  Do you import using a static file or pull from some site using an
add-in of some kind? How can you specify to import into a specific folder?
2) I have AmiQuote lists for NYSE, Nasdaq, Nasdaq100, S&P, Semi Conductor
Index and one that I created called Indices & ETFs.  Can these be imported
into markets, groups sectors?  Currently, they all are added under the "ALL"
folder?
3) There is one folder called Indexes.  Would this be the ideal place for
Issues/tickers that comprise an index, or is this just for the symbol that
represents the index.
4)  If I created sub folders under Indexes called Nasdaq 100, S&P 100, and
Semi Conductor Index.  Can tickers exits in multiple Index folders?  For
instance, many of the tickers that exist in the SOX index may also be a part
of the Nas100 index.
4) Where can I get data for Open Interest?

Thank you much.