[amibroker] "Force Backfill" function is not filling in missing data

Hello,

I use eSignal real-time for my datafeed.  My database settings are
hourly, and it's supposed to load 5000 bars (about 2 years worth of
data).  Several stocks in my database are now missing a few days'
data from May 2004, but when I right-click the green "OK" button at
the bottom right corner, and then click "Force Backfill," it does
not fill in the missing data.  Also, at least one stock (GE) now
only has data going back to April 2004.  The Force Backfill function
does not add this missing data either (again, it's set to go back 2
years).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fill in the missing
data?  I should point out that the data went missing after I briefly
tried to change my database settings to 15 minutes instead of
hourly.  When I noticed problems with my composite charts
immediately after changing the settings, I switched back to hourly.
Unfortunately, the problems didn't go away after switching back.

Thanks,
Jason