Re: [amibroker] Re: how to call created Functions

Charles,

It is very simple.
Writing functions is explained in
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_language.html

If you want to write a lot of your functions,
I suggest to create the file called
"MyFunctions.afl"
inside
"AFL\Include" subfolder (under AB directory).

In this file place all functions you want to re-use later.

As per your example:
You want to create function called
"dasesfunct" that does returns (H+L) / 2  ;

So you open
MyFunctions.afl file
and type

function dasesfunct()
{
   return (H+L)/2;
}

now you save your changes to MyFunctions.afl

Later in ANY formula you like you write #include
statement and you can use all functions that
are declared in MyFunctions.afl file:

#include <MyFunctions.afl>

// example of calling your custom function
myarray = dasesfunct();

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com