[amibroker] Re: how to call created Functions

Hi Maurice,

I am new to AB and am struggling with same issue. There seems to be
no examples in the help files on how to create and call user defined
functions. I suspect the clue lies in understanding the #include
statement.

Take a look at post number 70294 (Re: Chart sheets and default
display period)

It seems that user functions/s are coded separately in the #include
file. The path is specified in Tools>Preferences. This file is then
pulled in at run time.

Best wishes

Charles