[amibroker] Re: medium to long term code

ed,
    using grahams formula i get syntax errors...and ur formula i get
the same results...no candidates...so the filters are scanning out
all tickers on the ASX.....hav u got the volume indicator rite....it
is 1300% up on the lowest volume tick in the last 20 days....
mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed nl" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> if I run on the Nasdaq 100 symbols:
>
> cond1 = BarCount > 0;
> Filter = cond1;
> AddColumn(BarCount,"bc");
>
> it shows me for all symbols a barcount of 3728 ..... where does it
get that number from? Since there is not a single symbol with that
number of bars in my database. ......

<kavemanperth@xxxx>