Re: [amibroker] Re: medium to long term code

yeah Mark, something is not right. That's why I asked a question myself. But did not get a reply. Maybe later today I'll have a better look at it. It doesn't work because the strange behaviour of BarCount which I don't understand. If I don't find out what is going on here I'll ask the helpdesk. I'll get back to it latr

rgds, Ed
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mark
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:35 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: medium to long term code

  ed,
      using grahams formula i get syntax errors...and ur formula i get
  the same results...no candidates...so the filters are scanning out
  all tickers on the ASX.....hav u got the volume indicator rite....it
  is 1300% up on the lowest volume tick in the last 20 days....
  mark

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed nl" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
  > if I run on the Nasdaq 100 symbols:
  >
  > cond1 = BarCount > 0;
  > Filter = cond1;
  > AddColumn(BarCount,"bc");
  >
  > it shows me for all symbols a barcount of 3728 ..... where does it
  get that number from? Since there is not a single symbol with that
  number of bars in my database. ......

  <kavemanperth@xxxx>