  From: ed nl
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: medium to long term code

  I am having a closer look but I get a strange response when I do an explore for

  cond1 = BarCount > 200;

  Filter = cond1;
  AddColumn(C,"C");

  for some reason it also picks out Symbols with less than 200 bars .....

  also tried

  cond1 = LastValue(BarIndex() ) > 200;

  but get the same result .... what am I overlooking here?

  Ed