  From: areehoi [mailto:hoierman@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 11:07 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Copying Indicators

  Al,
  Thanks for this information.  I went to the Formula folder under
  AmiBroker in the program file and found all the new formulas that
  were put in with version 4.62.1 But the custom indicators I have were
  not there.  Where canI find the Custom indicators?? I can find them
  under the AA folder in the program under "Indicator Builder". In fact
  this is the only way I can access them.  Is there a better way??
  Thanks for your ideas and help.

  Dick H.

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Al Venosa <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
  > Herman:
  >
  > Here's an easier way without even using AB. Go to the Formulas
  folder
  > under Amibroker or whatever subfolder under Formulas and double-
  click
  > the indicator that you want to use as the basis for your new
  indicator
  > (or any indicator, for that matter). Write your code, save it under
  > new name, and that's it. When you load AB, you'll see the new
  indicator
  > under the appropriate folder in the Charts menu.
  >
  > Al Venosa
  >
  > Herman van den Bergen wrote:
  >
  > > Within the framework of D&D, when i want to copy an indicator as
  the basis
  > > for a new one, I follow these steps:
  > >
  > > double click the name in the workspace tree
  > > right click on the chart and select Edit formula
  > > right-click in the formula window and Select All, then copy the
  code
  > > Open the Indicator Builder
  > > select Add to create a new empty formula window
  > > paste my code into the new formula window
  > > delete the _Section_Begin/_End headers that now refers to the
  wrong
  > > formula
  > > name
  > > Change the formula name in the Indicator Builder list
  > > click Apply
  > > save formula under a new name in the Formula Folder
  > > refresh the workspace
  > >
  > > is there a better way?
  > >
  > > best regards,
  > > herman

  > > Check AmiBroker web page at:
  > > http://www.amibroker.com/
  > >
  > > Check group FAQ at:
  > >

  > > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
  > > click here

  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12900r7m2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
  6/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097059725/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/
  *http://companion.yahoo.com>

  subject=Unsubscribe>

  > >     * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
  > >       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

  Check group FAQ at: