[amibroker] Re: Copying Indicators

Al,
Thanks for this information.  I went to the Formula folder under
AmiBroker in the program file and found all the new formulas that
were put in with version 4.62.1 But the custom indicators I have were
not there.  Where canI find the Custom indicators?? I can find them
under the AA folder in the program under "Indicator Builder". In fact
this is the only way I can access them.  Is there a better way??
Thanks for your ideas and help.

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Al Venosa <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> Herman:
>
> Here's an easier way without even using AB. Go to the Formulas
folder
> under Amibroker or whatever subfolder under Formulas and double-
click
> the indicator that you want to use as the basis for your new
indicator
> (or any indicator, for that matter). Write your code, save it under
> new name, and that's it. When you load AB, you'll see the new
indicator
> under the appropriate folder in the Charts menu.
>
> Al Venosa
>
> Herman van den Bergen wrote:
>
> > Within the framework of D&D, when i want to copy an indicator as
the basis
> > for a new one, I follow these steps:
> >
> > double click the name in the workspace tree
> > right click on the chart and select Edit formula
> > right-click in the formula window and Select All, then copy the
code
> > Open the Indicator Builder
> > select Add to create a new empty formula window
> > paste my code into the new formula window
> > delete the _Section_Begin/_End headers that now refers to the
wrong
> > formula
> > name
> > Change the formula name in the Indicator Builder list
> > click Apply
> > save formula under a new name in the Formula Folder
> > refresh the workspace
> >
> > is there a better way?
> >
> > best regards,
> > herman

> > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/
> >
> > Check group FAQ at:
> >

> > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> > click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12900r7m2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
6/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097059725/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/
*http://companion.yahoo.com>

subject=Unsubscribe>