[amibroker] Re: Semi-Newbies remarks and questions!

G'Day Thomas,

You hit the nail on the head, it is *similar* to the SC feature and that
is about the only feature I liked about MS.
However the SC feature in MS couldn't ever have all the features that an
AmiBroker version could have simply due to the flexible way in which
AmiBroker has been developed.
>From memory the parameter values for each indicator were global, even
in a SC, so if you changed them for one SC they changed in all...so
they weren't that smart!

I just tried to start MS up to verify that but I get is a GPF, oh
well.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com