[amibroker] Re: Semi-Newbies remarks and questions!

Hi Enzo,

Dimitris has given you a way of emulating this behaviour but I know
what you are after as I have been requesting such a feature for some
time now.
IMO it would be very helpful to have a direct link between a set of
chart sheets (Layout) and all related panes, and a symbol itself.

This would enable us to customise a complete set of indicators to
each symbol which is how I work as well. I like to be able to have the
*possibility* to return to a symbol and have everything as it was.
It would also be helpful to have a switching mechanism to quickly
switch between the symbols linked chart sheet set and another one, if
required.

The solution that Tomasz gave you is not a full solution because when
you press F3 and navigate to a symbol, or click a symbol in the
workspace tree then it will display the symbol with the current set
of chart sheets. The same problem occurs when you navigate to a symbol
from AA list. However, this may be enough for your requirements.

You could make a feature request. The more users that make a request
the more chance that features has a chance of being included at some
future point. suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com