  From: Ken Close
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:29 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Oscillator Within Linear Reg Lines (DT?)

  DT:

  Many many thanks.  This (with modifications-see below) was just want I
  wanted and needed.

  I prefer the hand drawn (dragged) regression channel but will experiment
  with the auto support line you have provided.

  Ken

  As modified for Regression channel (RU = upper line, RL = lower line)

  x=Cum(1);
  SU=Study("RL");
  X1=ValueWhen(Cum(IsTrue(SU))==1,X);
  Y1=ValueWhen(X==X1,SU);
  X2=LastValue(X);
  Y2=LastValue(SU);
  SLOPE=(Y2-Y1)/(X2-X1);
  YP=LastValue(Highest(IsTrue(SU)*H));
  XP=LastValue(ValueWhen(H==YP,X));
  RE=Study("RU");
  ratio=(C-SU)/(RE-SU);
  Title=Name()+", Ratio="+WriteVal(RATIO);
  GraphXSpace=5;
  Plot(ratio,"",6,1);
  Plot(1,"",9,1);
  Plot(0,"",9,1);