RE: [amibroker] Re: Oscillator Within Linear Reg Lines (DT?)

DT:

Many many thanks.  This (with modifications-see below) was just want I
wanted and needed.

I prefer the hand drawn (dragged) regression channel but will experiment
with the auto support line you have provided.

Ken

As modified for Regression channel (RU = upper line, RL = lower line)

x=Cum(1);
SU=Study("RL");
X1=ValueWhen(Cum(IsTrue(SU))==1,X);
Y1=ValueWhen(X==X1,SU);
X2=LastValue(X);
Y2=LastValue(SU);
SLOPE=(Y2-Y1)/(X2-X1);
YP=LastValue(Highest(IsTrue(SU)*H));
XP=LastValue(ValueWhen(H==YP,X));
RE=Study("RU");
ratio=(C-SU)/(RE-SU);
Title=Name()+", Ratio="+WriteVal(RATIO);
GraphXSpace=5;
Plot(ratio,"",6,1);
Plot(1,"",9,1);
Plot(0,"",9,1);