Re: [amibroker] Re: HighestValueThatDay

DT, your Max(Line1,Max(Line2...... suggestion works beautifully, and took very little time to do.  Thanks again. Ron D
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mrdavis9
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 2:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: HighestValueThatDay

  DT, I drank too much coffee today, but it has now worn off, so I will go to bed now.   I have never used Max(          before, but I know it will work after reading about it in the user manual.  I have developed a very rapid way to do repetitive coding, so I will code it tomorrow. Thanks for the great suggestion. Ron D