Re: [amibroker] CLOSE Indicator Builder!

Yuki,

Two operating modes:

DRAG-DROP:
1. Close IB window.
2. Drag and drop
3. Choose "Edit formula" from context menu -> you can access your formulas
4. Close IB (via apply or cancel)

OLD STYLE WRITING EVERYTHING BY HAND:
1. Open Indicator Builder
2. work as in the old versions, but DO NOT right click or drag formulas while IB is open OK?

So
TJ> CLOSE Indicator Builder window, if you are using drag and drop.
means
WHEN you are usign drag and drop close IB
and WHEN you are usign IB do not drag and drop.
for your own protection.

This is a BETA - the *DEVELOPMENT* version. Do you remember?

I am giving you advice how to use BETA version in reliable way.
It does NOT mean that it will be so in official version.

And I really do not have time to explain everyone every detail.

BETAs are ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN SEEING NEW
FEATURES *and* who ACCEPT THE FACT that there may be some
issues that need some care when operating the beta.
I am providing the instructions how to properly operate the BETA
so you don't get into trouble.
If you do not follow the instructions you will get yourself into trouble.
BETAs are not for everyone.

And no, you don't need to save your formulas into individual files (yet).
I wrote already about this and I won't repeat this.
Check the "Don't be afraid" post.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com