[amibroker] TJ: the new methods

TJ,

I sure liked the ability to get at custom indicators via the mouse,
without having the workspace in the way.

IMHO, the workspace is now becoming a bit unwieldy.  It now has four
tabs. One wonders how many will be added in the future.  (^_^)  I'm
sure some love it, but it does require more and more horizontal
screen space as the number of tabs grows, and for me, the inability
to set the background color of the Workspace (*without* it being a
global Windows setting) makes it ugly, too).

I'm sure you'll work this out, because you do good work, so please
don't think I'm unloading on you.  One thing I think you might
strongly consider is (if you can) making the Workspace a top-level
menu item on the main menu bar (single click to open).  I have to
either setup a special hot key for it (who doesn't have more hot keys
already than keys?), or hit a combination of keystrokes to display it
(I'd really not like to look at it all the time).  I don't see an
icon for it in the customized toolbar lists.

But if it is this big already, and this integral to program function,
I think it needs split-second opening and closing.  To be honest with
you, I rather rarely opened it in the past.  Now I can see I'll be in
and out of it frequently.

Yuki