Re: [amibroker] Dragging AFL file onto the FORMULA window REPLACES it

Yuki,

Correct usage is shown in the video.
IB window CLOSED.
DOUBLE click to insert, DRAG to overlay.
It does not tell you to right-click on charts tree.

While we are at it...
RIGHT-click on the chart tree currently works the same as DOUBLE CLICK
- i.e. is equivalent to inserting the indicator via drag and drop to the new pane.

And of course it does not replace any formula, but creates a
NEW entry in the IB instead.

IB should be closed then.

Anyway Indicator Builder is the thing of the past. It will disappear in the next
releases.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com