[amibroker] Warning: you may LOSE your code

I'm not touching code in AB any longer, until this new interface is
understood.

Just switching back and forth between Custom and Built-in in IB can,
somehow, result in Built-in code being replaced by something from the
custom side.  I have no idea how it happened, but my Acc/Dist
Built-in code is gone, as in vanished, replaced by a price chart from
the Custom side.

Yuki