Re: [amibroker] How to use new drag & drop, plus answers to all your questions - the reincarnation of the newsletter

  • To: "s.carrasset" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] How to use new drag & drop, plus answers to all your questions - the reincarnation of the newsletter
  • From: Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:38:39 +0900

Dear Stephane,

I think it is impossible to be more confused about what works, or
what is supposed to work, than I am.

1) I tried replacing (in IB) my code with your code.  I made sure
nothing was checked except show arrows.  I ran a back test.  No
arrows.

2) Next, I closed that price chart, and selected Price from the D&D
area of Workspace.  As you know, it is simply a candlestick chart.  I
looked at it in IB, and it is called #125 Price.  I checked show
arrows and ran a back test.  No arrows.

Yuki