[amibroker] IB vs D&D

With all the discussion about not seeing arrows, I thought I would add
this:

I still like to open the IB window, click "Add", enter or copy code into
the empty window, and then click Apply.

I have noticed that when I do this, the vertical scale of the newly
plotted indicator is "all wrong".  With actual values from 1000 to 2000,
the vertical scale can range from 3000 to 12000 or from -100 to +500.

I repeatedly added new windows (indicator numbers) and pasted in the
code from the previous indicator number.  Result: a different and still
incorrect vertical scale each time in each new pane.

Next, I took the window code, saved it to an AFL file in a newly created
"Custom" folder in the proper place in the Amibroker directory (my first
as old habits die hard).

Refresh All to make the folder appear, then double click the name of the
new indicator and presto, properly scaled indicator.  This all with the
exact same code.

So, there seems to be something amiss in the internal interface with the
D&D and old IB window, but in all fairness, this could be some stupid
mistake on my part; I have emailed screen captures to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I await their counsel.

Ken

---