Re: [amibroker] OT how to set up real time alert?

Hi Bob,

It's hard to know what effort people have and haven't put in but I
think its worth giving the new poster the benefit of the doubt. It's
wei's first few posts and it seems he needed help.

I'm all for directing people to video's and the help file but if he
doesn't understand them then its up to us to help.

William