RE: [amibroker] OT how to set up real time alert?

Must be the other half that's scolding me, eh?  Are you bi-polar William?
Here's a t-shirt I saw and got a chuckle over:

"Hi!  I'm Bi-Polar!!

     Are you?

    I'm Not!! "

Now if I could just intimidate all of the noob's then TJ could spend more
time on development, right??

Relax William!   I've got everything under control.

  _____