Re: [amibroker] Re: Dragging to indicator pane doesn't work for me

>> Which indicator you are dragging?
>> Not every indicator allows custom price field.
>
> I have this problem with any indicator - moving averages, bollinger
> bands and so on. The indicator contained in the pane is never
> displayed in the price field

I would say: impossible. Probably you are doing something wrong.
CLOSE indicator builder and do not touch it.
Then double click on the indicator to insert it into new pane.
Then drag moving average.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com