[amibroker] Re: Dragging to indicator pane doesn't work for me

Thomas,
d&d is a big help but it is not magic, we should know some AFL basics
to make it work.
RSI() is applied to Close, you need RSIa() to get the RSI of an MACD
for example.
Zig() should be applied to positive arrays only a Zig over an MACD
would work via d&d BUT the result will be wrong [since MACD is
negative from time to time]
IMHO this is the only negative impact of the d&d, users should not
use it like a toy, a good AFL knowledge is required to make things
easier.
On the other side, when we d&d 2 or 3 indicators in the same pane,
take a look at the IB code : It is perfect, it is VERY WELL written
but it is not written by the user !!After the great result of the
magic "Apply" button, the user should study carefully the new code
and understand its structure. I do not thing it is easy, especially
because the magic result is already available in the new pane.
Just some thoughts on the new d&d feature, nothing more...
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Ludwig <Thomas.Ludwig@xxxx>