Re: [amibroker] Removing IB Window -- NOOOOOOOOOO

Tomasz,
    OK ( Reference link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers// )

Had the impression you had to switch focus to make update happen OR that
it may have been full screen without the ability to resize. (aka why you
specificaly mention "Switching"....).

However - Having the AFL editor at full screen while still being able to
see the chart below WOULD be very handy - So I think I will check out
that freeware thingy you linked to!

    ATB
     Michael.S.G.