Re: [amibroker] Removing IB Window -- NOOOOOOOOOO

Hi Tomasz,
    I am also a little concerned with the full screen editor.
I regualy use IB to visualy check codes I am writting (Both Backtest AND
Indicator) - As Ken was saying - Make some changes - Hit Apply - See
chart results.

Granted - It's pretty difficult with current IB builder taking up so
much screen estate. But you can still move it to see the chart behind.
 If IB becomes one full screen - Then "Switching" windows will be the
only alternative?

May I make a realy good (as in 3 stars!) suggestion.......
    With the eventual change of IB to Fullscreen AFL editor - Make the
option to adjust the TRANSPARANCY of the Fullscreen window. So we can
still see the charts behind as we apply changes etc.

    ATB
     Michael.