Re: [amibroker] Removing IB Window -- NOOOOOOOOOO

Hello Tomasz,

>> Don't you think that switching windows is good idea.

No I do not. It's only an OK idea. Suitable to get the job done only (ie
manditory).
However, Without transparancy or "Something", I think it may well end up
being a pain in the ASS.

    I like to be able to see instanly the changes to my chart when I hit
apply.
REASON:   When coding AFL that just isn't working right (Visualy or Code
wise) I very often make 1 very minor change then view the change -  And
repeat this proccess untill I am happy with the result, Which is quite
often after MANY changes/views.
Doing this - As you could appreciate - is best done with minimal fuss.
Adding the need to switch windows to see your chart is like taking
"mininal fuss" and progressing it to the "medium fuss" level.............

I know this isn't realy a good comparison but............. Here goes.
Transparancy:
Winamp does it nicely on my 850mhz 512mb PC WHILE decoding .mp3 WHILE
milkdrop is playing animations AS my "desktop background".
Why is it such a burdon for just the "IB" editor to be transparent? It's
not doing any excessive proccessing - And nor is Amibroker if your in
the middle of writting AFL code!!!

    ATB
     Michael.S.G.