RE: [amibroker] Indicator Builder using Composites.

Dale,

I appreciate the idea. I was afraid that might be the case.
Unfortunately, I don’t know how to pull the values within an
array into an indicator so I may have to ponder this awhile.
I thought there might an easier way. I tried using various
items like the example below but no luck within and
indicator. I don’t know if using NoteSet & Noteget might
work but I am playing with those now.

If (SectorID()==1)
{
Graph0=XYZ