RE: [amibroker] Indicator Builder using Composites.

You could put your  group/sector names in a comma sep file, read it in and
put into an array. Then use something like

sectorNbr = SectorID() ;  or groupNbr = GroupID();

And use the SectorNbr or groupNbr as the index into the array to get the
correct name.

Sorry but I don't have time to write the code.