RE: [amibroker] Removing IB Window -- NOOOOOOOOOO

OK, Tomasz.

I should just let you do your thing, and trust that it will come out all
right or better than I could have imagined.

While you are off programming an editor, how about a Global Find and
Replace command??  :-)

Also, one of my favorite features of TextPad: when you click your cursor
at the first position of an existing line, then make an entry, then
press down arrow, the cursor moves back to the original position--the
first position in the line -- rather than straight down into the next
line.  Very fast to add // to the beginning of lines.  Small thing but
while you are programming......

Thanks,

Ken