RE: [amibroker] Great New Features -- and a Question

How about when they pull up the formula they created a month ago: Will F1
tell them what it is?

And bull frogs wouldn't bump their asses when they jumped if they had wings
would they?

And I also like H's idea and maybe even the file date/time would be nice.

Since this is a beta and we don't get offer suggestions during the "alfa"
phase I think its ok to offer improvement suggestions.