RE: [amibroker] Great New Features -- and a Question

Here's what I think the file "Keltner Bands.afll" should look like:

//--------- Keltner Bands (Start) --------------------

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 100, 1 );
Width = Param("Width", 2, 0, 10, 0.05 );
Color = ParamColor("Color", colorCycle );
Style = ParamStyle("Style");

CenterLine = MA( P, Periods );
KTop   = CenterLine + Width * ATR( Periods );
KBot = CenterLine - Width * ATR( Periods );

Plot( KTop, "KBTop" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style );
Plot( KBot, "KBBot" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style );

  _____