Re: [amibroker] Great New Features -- and a Question

It could be worth doing that to all the built-in formulas but I was
refering to our own custom forumla and thats where I thought you were
coming from. Newbies could however just click the indicator name and
press F1 which would give them infomation on the the indicator.

If you where refering to the information about the file location or
the associated ID then that might be helpful to some who have 100's
of files like Herman suggested.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com