[amibroker] Re: indian stock quotes

download form yahoo india finance with help of amiquote

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vivek.kumar-bhat@xxxx wrote:
> hi all
>
> i am new to this group. would like to know how do we download the
quotes
> for the indian stock markets and feed it into amibroker. also from
all ur
> past experiences which is the best indicator for short term trading
say for
> not more than a week
>
> thanx
>
>   ----------
>
> ----------------------------------------- (on scbaprssxmrl)
>
> This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the
sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or
storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and
subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by
this email and may monitor email traffic. Unless expressly stated,
any opinions are the sender's and are not approved by SCGroup and
this email is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement
of any kind.

> Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is a member of SCGroup incorporated
in England with limited liability. SCB's principal office is 1
Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB, UK. SCB is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority ("FSA") and in FSA's
register under no. 114276. SCB's VAT no. is GB244106593. FSA is the
lead regulator for the SCGroup. For regulators in other countries
contact the local compliance officer.