Re: [amibroker] Re: system % rule of thumb?OT - was:

No stephane, I have no experience with any type of auto-order fil, it
appears that all software that I have looked at and that provides this basic
work/stress/time saving function is bloated with proprietary stuff, a
million options and buttons, and rainbow colored price lists that i don't
need,  want, or have to have to deal with.

This was recently discussed on the AmiBroker-at list and Tomasz is seriously
considering a phase-one automation release that focusses on order entry
only, so that we can look at our TWS and see stop/limit prices continuously
updated from afl code - this way the TWS will be ready for us at all times
to manually press the transmit button. We would get a lot more limit orders
filled without chasing the stock.

I hope we will see this in the not to distant future, i am convinced many
users will like it. Did you ever enter five daily brackets orders for an EOD
portfolio system? Did you ever try to, by the minute, keep your Real time
stops and limits up to date?  Did you ever try to trade a portfolio system
"at the open" based on discretionary opening conditions?

Auto-Order fill would be another AB dream come true :-)

best regards,
herman