Re: [amibroker] Directional Oscillator Help

here is the version that uses loopings instead of ApplyStop,

rgds, Ed

procedure sell_proc(Buy,BuyPrice,open,high,low,close) {

global Sell;
global SellPrice;
global BuyAdjusted;
global exitLevel;

// initialise arrays
SellPrice = BuyPrice; SellPrice = 0;
Sell = SellPrice; exitLevel = Sell;
BuyAdjusted = Sell;

exitLevel[ 0 ] = buyPrice[ 0 ];

for (i = 1; i < BarCount; i++) {

 exitLevel[ i ] = exitLevel[ i - 1 ];

 //
 if (Buy[ i ] == 1) {

  BuyAdjusted[ i ] = 1;
  exitLevel[ i ] = BuyPrice[ i ];

  // find a sell position + sellprice
  for (j = i; j < BarCount; j++) {

   exitLevel[ j ] = exitLevel[ i ];

   // test if profit stop is hit
   if (Close[ j ] > exitLevel[ i ]) {

    Sell[ j ] = 1;
    SellPrice[ j ] = Close[ j ];

    // enter i-loop past the last sell
    i = j;

    // escape from j-loop
    j = BarCount;

   }

  }

 }

}

} // end procedure

SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);

Buy = C < BBandBot(C, 10, 2);
BuyPrice = Open;

sell_proc(Ref(Buy,-1),BuyPrice,open,high,low,close);
Buy = BuyAdjusted;
SellPrice = Close;

Plot(C,"C",1,64);
Plot(exitLevel,"",colorWhite,1);
Plot(BBandBot(C, 10, 2),"",colorLightBlue,1);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,0),colorWhite, layer = 0, yposition = BuyPrice, offset = 0 );
PlotShapes(IIF(Sell,shapeDownArrow,0),colorYellow, layer = 0, yposition = SellPrice, offset = 0 );