Re: [amibroker] Re: system % rule of thumb?OT - was:

I also vote NO on Neural Networks.  The Neural network you were born with is thousands of times better than any digital Neural network can ever be.  We simply fail to use it as well as Einstein used his.  Ron D
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael.S.G.
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 6:52 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Neural Netowrks in AmiBroker

  Dale,

           I'll have to step in here and make a chorus: Thats a "NO" from me too.

  There are peoples that think the Idea of NN is great - It'll do all the
  "Magic" for you.

  The reality is it's hard and complicated to get it right. And what exactly
  is right......?
    Most just chuck the NN towl in when they realise this.

  Anyway, What sort of "Brain" do you want?

  1) Technical            =       Most TA code.
  2) Intelegent           =       Your Own.
  3) Halfwit              =       NN Go fetch boy.

           ATB
           MSG

  At 05:31 AM 4/09/2004, you wrote:
  >I'm going to step in and vote a very loud "NO" to the additon of neural
  >networks to AB.
  >
  >Nothing against you Rizwan, BUT IMHO - AB doesn't need to go in that
  >direction when so many other things that have been added to the the to-do
  >list and have not yet been developed.  I would hope that the rest of this
  >year and the next few years be devoted to the things already on the to-do
  >list.

  >   _____

  ---